I happened across this article through a Google Notification feed, and I think it might be worth sharing. Check it out!
At last, after 6 weeks of waiting, Technically Heroic (paperback) has finally been updated on Amazon.com, completing a critical revision process. The first book in the Technically Heroic trilogy is now available:
as an e-book, for Kindle
- as an e-book, for Nook
- as an e-book, for Apple devices (iTunes)
- as a .epub e-book on Lulu.com
- as a paperback on Lulu.com
- and as a paperback on Amazon.com
It feels great to have this part of the trilogy finally finished (and I mean FINISHED) and published. Now I get to start seriously promoting!
March. The month known for basketball brackets and the coming of Spring. This March has been an amazing month for my blog here, and I want to take a moment here to thank all of the readers who visited my blog this month. What happened this month that was so cool? Well:
- New busiest day milestone, with a high of 50 hits in a day!
- New busiest week milestone, with a high of 179 hits in a week!
- New busiest month, with over 500 views in one month!
- Blog reaches and surpasses 1,000 total views!
- Blog receives Versatile Blogger Award!
- Blog reaches 20 total WordPress followers!
Maybe part of the reason I’m so excited about this is because I took a break from blogging in January, and as a result my monthly traffic suffered. I started to rebuild in February, but traffic that month was still below December levels (December had been my highest month yet). Then, in early March, I started the Joomla! tutorial series, which has brought me tons of traffic from all over the globe (I mentioned this in this post). Now let me compare my December and March levels:
- December Busiest Day: 18 Views
- March Busiest Day: 50 Views
- December Busiest Week: 47 Views
- March Busiest Week: 179 Views (More than the entire month of December)
- December Total Views: 181 Views
- March Total Views: More Than 500 Views!!!!
Of course, where you have record traffic you will encounter record comment spam, but that is a small price to pay for fantastic traffic.
- December Spam: 0
- March Spam: 671
March has been awesome. Who would’ve known, 6 months ago when I started, that it would become what it is? While compared to other blogs these stats are somewhat minuscule, I feel that I’ve achieved something pretty cool in March 2012, and to celebrate I’m running a special promotion of my book! Check it out before it’s too late!