Well, here’s something I didn’t see coming – I’ve been nominated for (and thus given) the Versatile Blogger Award by Lisa Taylor! My thanks to Lisa, who runs a very cool blog called Writer’s Block Party, made up of book reviews and author interviews from many different genres, giving authors a place to potentially reach new readers (by the way, look for my author interview on Lisa’s blog in early April)
This thoughtful award has the following rules:
Versatile Blogger Award
If you are nominated, you’ve been awarded the Versatile Blogger award.
- Thank the person who gave you this award. That’s common courtesy. (done)
- Include a link to their blog. That’s also common courtesy — if you can figure out how to do it. (also done)
- Next, select 15 blogs/bloggers that you’ve recently discovered or follow regularly. ( I would add, pick blogs or bloggers that are excellent!)
- Nominate those 15 bloggers for the Versatile Blogger Award — you might include a link to this site.
- Finally, tell the person who nominated you 7 things about yourself.
Okay, what can I say about myself? Let’s see here: Continue reading